Frequently Asked Questions Directory

Do you have a tobacco cessation program?

Updated 10/23/2023

Yes, we refer to the ND Quits progam, that toll free number is 1.800.Quit.Now, 1.800.784.8669,

 or MyLifeMy Quit for teens under 18 years, that foll free number is 855-891-9989,

 We also have a reimbursement program for Pembina County residents in need of nicotine replacement therapy. Call the Public Health Office at (701) 265-4248 for more information.

Pembna County has local Tobacco Treatment Specials at the Pembina County Memorial Hospital.  Call (701) 265-6307 for assistance.