Report Sign Damage

The traveling public is encouraged to report any road signs that are damaged or missing to the Highway Department as soon as possible.  Every attempt will be made to correct the problem.  Missing or down Stop Signs will always have priority over other signs.  With an excess of 7,000 signs and one employee to do signs it may take a longer time to correct the problem.  Please call or email the Highway Department 701-265-4208, or the Pembina County Sheriff at 701-265-4122 to report missing signs.