Frequently Asked Questions Directory

How do I get a copy of my immunization record?

Updated 10/23/2023

If you had immunizations administered in the state of North Dakota you should have a record in the North Dakota Immunization System. Call Pembina County Public Health at (701) 265-4248 and we will assist you.