Frequently Asked Questions Directory

What is LAP & how do I apply?

Updated 08/18/2010

LAP is a State Program in which land owners can participate to control Noxious Weeds. This program requires the land owner to put in 20% of the cost: this can be either be by in-kind match or by actual dollars. To apply please contact Kadie Benson @ 701-520-0076.