Starting Your Business
The North Dakota Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is available to assist business owners with a variety of needs, including business planning, financial projections and budgeting. ND SBDC consultants are knowledgeable about financing options available in the county.
The Pembina County Job Development Authority supports this region's Small Business Development Center (SBDC), located in Grand Forks. The SBDC office can assist new and growing businesses with a variety of needs, including:
- Business Plans
- Financial Projections & Budgeting
- Operating Challenges
- Purchase or Sale of a Business
- Funding your Venture
- Loan Packaging
Appointments can be made with the SBDC Northeast Regional Director.
Other helpful information:
- How to Start a Business in ND
- Entrepreneur Centers of North Dakota
- UND Center for Innovation
- SBA Business Resource Guide