Frequently Asked Questions Directory

How do I get a 10% overload permit for my truck?

Updated 07/13/2017

The Pembina County Sheriff's Office no longer issues 10% harvest permits. All county highway permits must be obtained from the Pembina County Highway Department Office located at 503 Airport Road in Cavalier. Please call 701-265-4208 with questions. Permits for state highways must be obtained from the ND Department of Transportation online. They are only valid for state highways.